Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pimpin' the Pizzaria

So here is my 15 seconds. This one really came down to the wire. I am not trying to make excuses, it's just that this needs a whole lot of work. 15 seconds is extremely tough to plan and execute in a week, believe me.

For all those who cannot tell what is happening:
Jimmy (the pizza guy) does not feel like being at work. He's lazy and unproductive as usual, until some jaw dropping ladies enter the shop. He's now out to impress, and it all goes wrong, big time.

My plan is to redo this, get all of my timing issues figured out, and there are a lot of them, and make a nice polished rough pencil test, that can hopefully carry some weight on my non existent demo reel. Suggestions and criticism are all appreciated, so let me know what you think.

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment