Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Maverick Stone


As some of you might have guessed, I have this weird obsession with the 70's in general, but especially 70's cops. I will be creating a sculpture based off one of the Night Beat characters Mike Goger (fellow animator), Alonzo Alvia (great sequential artist), and I have generated.

I've been doing a huge amount of iterations of the character and am finally coming to a closing point, and will be starting the sculpture in about a week.

These are just a few head constructions I did. Experimentation is a necessity to come up with the best results, which is surely what I hope for.

I will be posting all of the character designs in about a week so be prepared for a H U G E update. And I will keep you all updated with the sculpture as it progresses.

Thanks to all who stop by. Feel free to comment. Let me know which head you favor towards.

Adios Amigos

1 comment:

  1. hola amigo,

    i do find myself quite smitten with your stylization. i think my fav would be the second row, far right. he looks a bit like E. Poe. keep the update coming!

    ReplyDelete